- How far are you from Sydney and Canberra ?
Barefoot Springs is approximately 170kms south of Sydney, a 2 hour drive dependant on traffic. Canberra is a 2.5 hour drive approximately.
- Can I stay one night or do you have a minimum stay requirement?
One night stays are welcomed mid-week (Mon-Thur). We do have a two (2) night minimum stay requirement at weekends (Fri-Sun), but please call a few days before for availabilities should you only require a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night stay.
- Do you have spa baths in the rooms?
Spa baths are a feature of our Studio Cottage accommodation. We also have a larger spa located externally on a terrace by the main house.
- Do you have bathrobes in the rooms?
Bathrobes are provided in the Studio Cottages for the use of guests during their stay.
- What types of heating / cooling systems are in the rooms?
Wood fire combustion stoves are a feature in our Studio Cottages and air-conditioning is also provided.
- Are the Studio Cottages separate from the main house?
The Studio Cottages are separate buildings within 50 metres of the main house.
Barefoot Springs does not specialise in family accommodation, however children are welcome.